01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Closed loop drop-BOB: the only cold drip coffee maker you can count on! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Closed loop drop-BOB: the only cold drip coffee maker you can count on!

34

So I've completed my design. I've converted my 3d printable files to STL files and have sent them off to the printer: www.3dhubs.com. fingers crossed that everything comes back nice ... you never know with these types of "compact" housings... Plus this is my first functional 3d print ... Everything else I've done in the past was not as critical.




With this initial beta release, I can control my coffee maker from anywhere. I can check the progress of how it is doing. and I can adjust the flavor profile depending on how many drops per minute (DPM) & grind type I use. And I can know that it is always exactly where I want it because it's a closed loop system with constant feedback.

Features:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38