01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Cold Drip Coffee Maker - New & Improved looks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cold Drip Coffee Maker - New & Improved looks

34

Just a quick update. Not much to it, I had to tear the old design apart to take some steel I need to use for the side tables. But I really missed my cold coffee. So I gave it a much needed re-design. Now its much more compact & simple.










 Next step will be to upgrade the soda bottle to a glass bottle ... but for me to do that, I'll need a few new tools:

 - Glass scoring bit mounted to score a bottle around its base
 - diamond dremel bit ... to drill small holes in glass

I may also work on a 3d printed structure to hold the servo & photo-interupter.

For now, I look forward to cold drip coffee tomorrow with the famillia. Happy family day.


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38