01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Birthday post - Projects are better with Scotch ... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Birthday post - Projects are better with Scotch ...

34
Ah, 

where to begin, maybe a quick year in review. So this year's been super busy for me. I bought a house, proposed to my fiance, I worked on the following projects: Portal Gun, Arduino GSM vehicle monitor, Christmas tree advent calendar, Heart shaped pop-up card, 3d printed labyrinth, Front door smart lock, Vacuum cleaner power mount, storage locker mod, front closet remodeling, fixed shredder, CAD'ed entire house, replaced workplace floor, caulked, art wall, hung things on walls, designed & built industrial shelf, fixed up the entry way clutter.


We'll, I gotta say, I couldn't have done it without my lovely Jelly-Jube (Jenn Jenn). This toast if for you my love.

Here's to us.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38