01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project

34
Have been quite busy in the last few days ... a few assignments have been due.

Anyway. Here is a small view of my current progress.

This is taking longer than anticipated.

I didn't create all of this. Got the baby seat from 5G, The racing seat from Heriberto Maruz, and the regular seats from ?? (can't find link anymore).

I still need to fix my code a little. I want it to only turn the LCD on when The driver is seated. I also want to fix the menu so that I can use it to troubleshoot, modify parameters and thresholds, check connectivity, etc.

I'm also working on a demo video ... This may take a while.

Hopefully I have enough time left for my Jelly-jube.

-B

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38