01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project

34

So today I decided to start trying to take apart the insides of my car. The first 10 minutes were the hardest... Mostly head scratching hard. After pulling out my rear carseat I managed to find a weak spot in the armour... Got my tiny drill out and had my way with her. Turns out it wasn't too hard after all. In about an hour I have routed a ground wire of relatively small gauge all the way from the baby seat location to the rear view mirror.

Next, I will tackle the driver seat. This one will be a little more tricky. It turns out that I can't route 2 cables together without interference (maybe one day I will sit down and tackle this dreaded interference issue).

For the next part of today I will work on a solid capacitance sensor design that I can plug in and out for both the baby seat and the driver seat.

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38