01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project

34

Working late last night, I managed to figure out got to take apart my seat covers and insert my capacitance sensor.

Oh ya also, note to future self, don't use 10 awg ground wire ... I had to change all the wire routing in my car because it was to hard to work with.

I've also placed my Arduino in a protective case. Attached behind my rear view mirror with Velcro.


I've t-tapped into my constant-on 12v line from my ceiling light. This way I can have my vehicle constantly monitoring. I'll be purchasing a lithium battery booster today until I can assess the power used by my system ... I also haven't setup any safeguards against battery drain in my code yet ... I'll have to look into that.

Today, I have school. So tomorrow I'll have to go to Lee's again to get a new LCD display. I would have had this done by now but my first one burnt out during the original accidental short (read: blowup). Also, when I bought my second one I didn't read that it was for the raspberry pi.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38