01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project

34

Today, since I'm pretty hung over, we decided to go grab lunch at our newest craft beer place. So many choices...

Using our newest member of the group, Luca, we tested the functioning of my device with a baby seat with baby and all.

We filmed him left in my car in the baby seat. He cried, I got a text saying that he may be in danger. It was awesome!

So not only did the project work beautifully, I got some feedback from some awesome friends who actually have a baby.

Now time to make the project nicer looking and "wife friendly". What I mean by that is that you don't want to install a device in you car that will create a constant nagging that you have wires sticking out everywhere.

And just a little advertisement for a new tool I just purchased. The 8pk-371 write stripper and crimper tool. This thing is amazing all metal construction. Made with quality and reliability in mind ... All of this time I was stripping my wires with my front teeth. My dentist will appreciate.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38