01 02 03 DropBOB Designs: Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Arduino GSM Expandable Vehicle Connection Project

34
So my newest project started as a School Industrial Design project. It is yet unfinished and will be forever a work in progress but I think posting it here may help someone with the difficulties of combining the Arduino with the GSM network.

So far I have an Arduino board, a linksprite GSM shield, an LCD, a temp sensor, a solar cell, 2 capacitance sensors (metal sheets), and 2 pots.

Yesterday, I shorted my arduino while making a custom board for all these sensors... I was sad. Mostly because I've been working hard trying to figure out the GSM board ... I've even added my project as a contact in my phone book. This alone gave the project some life ... I could text it, call it ... Love it?

Today is a day off for me. My arduino is fried and my local electronics store is closed on Sundays.



Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38